TORNADO PLATINUM TOUR EDITION
The Platinum Tour Edition combines the durability and solid construction found on Tornado products for years, and the upgrades that Tournament Players have asked for.
- Available in Platinum, Matte Black and Crimson Pro finishes.
- Thin-wall split Competition bearings allow for greater control and shot blocking
- Patented Tornado men improved with sharper corners and increased cross section for better ball control and passing.
- Tornado’s patented split bearing design combines durability, function, and ease of replacement and removal for cleaning
- Color-keyed, super high grip, interchangeable handle system exclusive to Tornado
- 3/4″ Playfield, ramped beneath the laminate on single-goalie tables for a seamless look – no add-on ramps!
- Contemporary and rugged Stainless-steel laminate finish with end protectors and bold Tornado graphics
- Redesigned player “foot” allows more precise ball control with higher cross hatching and square sides
- 5-coin Push Chute mechanism. Factory set at $0.75 a play but easily adjustable from free play, to $1.25 a play, or for a wide variety of tokens or international coins.
- Reliable 9-ball drop
- Full-access hinged top
- Classic Style blonde-and-black goal and match counters
- Proudly built in Richland Hills TX, USA.
Specifications are subject to change – contact your Distributor for the latest information
Our cabinet design allows your table to be shipped nearly assembled for quick and easy set-up on location. 30 minutes from box to first game!