Year-End Clearance Sale Ends In:
DIMENSION ONE SPAS' TRUCKLOAD EVENT!
DON'T MISS OUT! THIS WEEKEND ONLY!
0% INTEREST FOR 24 MONTHS*
ON ANY HOT TUB OR SWIM SPA FROM DIMENSION ONE SPAS!
(*See store for details)
Looking for Financing Options?
Special financing available with approved credit.
Swimming pools are great for leisure, entertainment, and exercise. Resorts, clubhouses, and country clubs are always equipped with large swimming pools guests can use to relax or swim a few laps in. However, having a pool customized for the purpose you have in mind may be a bit costly. It will definitely take up room, too. Thankfully, the next best thing includes all the perks of a swimming pool without the staggering cost, the maintenance, and the worries of having a large enough space for it. A swim spa lets you enjoy the convenience of water exercise right at home. Swim spas come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and categories, each designed to provide long-term benefits for one’s health, and lets you enjoy the best of both worlds: relaxation and exercise. Simply take a soak in warm water to unwind after a long and stressful day, or get your daily dose of swimming and hydrotherapy.
BENEFITS OF SWIM SPAS
Hydrotherapy can now be done at home, thanks to A-TEX Family Fun Center. With top of the line models for swim spas, hot tubs, and above-ground pools, enjoying both leisure and exercise can now easily be achieved. These innovations are shifting the emphasis back to the healing powers of water for a number of health conditions. Swim spas allow both prevention and cure, letting you enjoy a happier and healthier lifestyle.
- Rheumatic conditions, such as arthritis, can be treated with the help of hydrotherapy. A-TEX Family Fun Center offers swim spas that you can utilize manage joint and muscle pain. Soaking in warm water puts you at ease and helps decrease your tension and stress levels.
- You can teach your children the importance of good health and exercise with a swim spa. Apart from it being a good family bonding tool, it allows you to teach your children how to swim and enjoy the water, and most importantly, learn the value of regular exercise. It’ll encourage more family time, too.
- Swim spas are good for mental health, too. Because it is known to relieve stress, it prompts calmness and relaxation, making it highly beneficial for those struggling with anxiety and insomnia. A swim spa will also do wonders for seniors who are recovering from certain conditions or just want to spend more time relaxing.
- Soaking in warm water does wonders for one’s heart rate and blood pressure. Working out in water will improve your breathing and give you better circulation.
- Strengthen your bones and muscles by swimming regularly and reduce the risk of certain conditions such as osteoporosis.
- Enjoy time away from gadgets, loud places, and factors that leave a negative impact on our health and wellness by spending more time in a swim spa – a feature that’s perfect for restoration and relaxation.
- Spend more time with family and friends by soaking in a swim spa right at the comfort of your home.
DIMENSION ONE AQUAFIT
The Dimension One Aquatic Fitness System (AFS) is a leading edge aquatic exercise machine perfect for fun, fitness, and relaxation for the entire family. Whether you’re exercising, training, or teaching your kids how to swim, the AFS has everything you need. Use it to swim, walk, run, stretch, row, strength train, and more!
A-TEX FAMILY FUN CENTER ALSO OFFERS A VARIETY OF OTHER MODELS
MAAX Spas PowerPool combines the best aspects of swimming pools, hot tubs, and home gyms. Use it to shape the body, soothe the senses, or transform a backyard into an oasis of tranquility. Experience the power of moving water with each activity: shape the body, soothe the senses, and transform a backyard into an oasis of tranquility.
CALL A-TEX FAMILY FUN CENTER NOW!
Live a healthier lifestyle and encourage the rest of the family to do the same by having a swim spa installed right in your backyard. As the ideal tool for both rest and exercise, a swim spa allows you to enjoy the benefits of regular exercise and well-deserved downtime minus the costs and physical demands of gym memberships, trips to the spa, and swim center sessions.