Looking for Financing Options?
Special financing available with approved credit.
Swimming pools are great for leisure, entertainment, and exercise. Resorts, clubhouses, and country clubs are always equipped with large swimming pools that guests can use for relaxation or to swim a few laps in. However, having a pool customized for the purposes you have in mind may be a bit costly, plus it will definitely take up room. Thankfully, the next best thing brings you all the perks of swimming pools minus the staggering cost, the maintenance, and the space consumed. A swim spa allows you the convenience of exercising right within your home. Swim spas come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and categories, each designed to provide long-term benefits for one’s health. In fact, swim spas let you enjoy the best of both worlds: relaxing and exercising. You can simply take a soak in warm water and unwind after a long, stressful day, or you can get your daily dose of exercise by swimming continuously. You can enjoy your swim spa indoors or outdoors, too. A-TEX Family Fun Center offers a wide range of swim spas that offer health benefits at your convenience.
BENEFITS OF SWIM SPAS
Hydrotherapy can now be done at home, thanks to A-TEX Family Fun Center. With top of the line models for swim spas, hot tubs, and above-ground pools, enjoying both leisure and exercise can now easily be achieved. These innovations are shifting the emphasis back to the healing powers of water for a number of health conditions. Swim spas allow both prevention and cure, letting you enjoy a happier and healthier lifestyle.
- Rheumatic conditions, such as arthritis, can be treated with the help of hydrotherapy. A-TEX Family Fun Center offers swim spas that you can utilize manage joint and muscle pain. Soaking in warm water puts you at ease and helps decrease your tension and stress levels.
- You can teach your children the importance of good health and exercise with a swim spa. Apart from it being a good family bonding tool, it allows you to teach your children how to swim and enjoy the water, and most importantly, learn the value of regular exercise. It’ll encourage more family time, too.
- Swim spas are good for mental health, too. Because it is known to relieve stress, it prompts calmness and relaxation, making it highly beneficial for those struggling with anxiety and insomnia. A swim spa will also do wonders for seniors who are recovering from certain conditions or just want to spend more time relaxing.
- Soaking in warm water does wonders for one’s heart rate and blood pressure. Working out in water will improve your breathing and give you better circulation.
- Strengthen your bones and muscles by swimming regularly and reduce the risk of certain conditions such as osteoporosis.
- Enjoy time away from gadgets, loud places, and factors that leave a negative impact on our health and wellness by spending more time in a swim spa – a feature that’s perfect for restoration and relaxation.
- Spend more time with family and friends by soaking in a swim spa right at the comfort of your home.
DIMENSION ONE AQUAFIT
The Dimension One Aquatic Fitness System (AFS) is an amazing aquatic exercise machine that provides fun, fitness and relaxation for the entire family. Whether you’re exercising, training or teaching your kids how to swim, the AFS offers you everything you need. Use it to swim, of course. But you can also use it to walk, run, stretch, row, strength train and more!
A-TEX FAMILY FUN CENTER ALSO OFFERS A VARIETY OF OTHER MODELS
MAAX Spas PowerPool combines the best aspects of swimming pools, hot tubs and home gyms. Whether it’s to shape our body, soothe your soul or transform your backyard into an oasis of tranquility, MAAX Spas PowerPool™ harnesses the power of moving water to enhance your life.
VITA SPA HOT TUBS
Force Jet Propulsion System.
The new xStream Force Jet Propulsion System uses proprietary ‘anti-turbulence’ technology to boost and smooth the swim stream for the ultimate swimming and water exercise experience.
CALL A-TEX FAMILY FUN CENTER NOW!
Live a healthier lifestyle and encourage the rest of the family to do the same by having a swim spa installed right in your backyard. As the ideal tool for both rest and exercise, a swim spa allows you to enjoy the benefits of regular exercise and well-deserved downtime minus the costs and physical demands of gym memberships, trips to the spa, and swim center sessions.